Beema Insurance Services LLC, a limited liability company registered in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
and registered with the UAE Insurance Authority with registration number 768 (“Beema”),
and AXA Insurance Gulf B.S.C. (c) (Dubai Branch) (“AXA”) take your privacy very seriously.
Beema sends cookies to your computers and/or electronic devices from the Site.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your
computer's and/or electronic devicehard drive for record keeping purposes.
Cookies can make the internet more useful to you because they contain
information about your preferences on particular websites, which
allows website owners to provide more useful features for their users.
For more information on cookies please
Should you wish to refuse to accept cookies or restrict the data that we collect through our tracking software, you can alter your cookies setting in your browser. However, if you choose to alter your cookies setting in your browser you may be unable to access parts of the Site.
The personal information Beema and AXA collect through your interaction with us or third parties in
connection with an insurance service or product offered through the Site may include
(without limitation) the following details such as:
● your company: company name, commercial licence, VAT certificate, business activity,company e-mail, company postal address, company telephone number, company IP address, company banking information, company vehicle details from Mukliyas and the odemeter(s) of company vehicles (AXA and/or Beema will, from time-to-time require you to share the relevant odometer readings in an accurate and expeditious manner, and any failure to do so may have a negative effect on your insurance coverage);
● your employee (where applicable): individual name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address and information on their Emirates ID; and
● others: any other relevant personal information which may reasonably be required asnotified and requested by Beema and/or AXA from time-to-time.
Personal information is collected by Beema and/or AXA:
● when you purchase any insurance products or services from AXA and/or Beema;
● when you fill out a survey, or vote in a poll on our Site;
● when you provide your details to us either online or offline;
● via enquiry, registration, claim forms, feedback forms;
● via quotes and applications;
● via feedback forms and web analytics tags; and
● via employees, agents and/or subcontractors of Beema and/or AXA.
The personal information Beema and/or AXA collects will be used for analytical purposes,
managing and administering insurance products and services that AXA supplies and
to assist us in improving our Site. We may also use information collected
to safe-guard our customers against fraud and money laundering.
The information you supply may be used by us, other affiliated companies of Beema and/or AXA, carefully selected third parties for research purposes, or to inform you of other products or services or special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you have advisedus otherwise. On each occasion that we contact you for these purposes, you will always be given the option to opt out of any further communication.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this Site, even if you do not complete your quote by clicking “submit” or “next”. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your quote and how we can improve how services for you. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate tocontact us.
If you have provided your contact information to us and would prefer not to receive any marketing information, or to participate in any research or promotions, please simply contact us to let us know.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside Beema and/or AXA except:
● where we have your permission to do so; or
● where we are required or permitted to do so by law or by regulatory bodies; or
● to other companies who provide a service to us or you (which includes proof of No Claims Discount (NCD) entitlement), including when you take out additional products with AXA or make a claim; or
● where it is necessary for the performance of an agreement we have with you; or
● for credit reference or fraud prevention purposes; or
● for reinsurance purposes for AXA; or
● where we may transfer rights and obligations under this agreement.
Disclosure of your information to a third party outside of the Beema and/or AXA Group will only be made where the third party has agreed to keep your information strictly confidential and use it only for the specific purpose for which we provide it to them.
Beema and AXA do not sell customer data to third parties. We also do not permit the selling of customer data by any companies who provide a service to us.
Security of your personal information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect the security of your personal data. We also make all attempts to ensure that only necessary people and third parties have access to personal data. Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal data and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law
When you purchase an insurance product and services from AXA, your policy details will be added to the relevant motor insurance database held by the applicable government authorities in the United Arab Emirates.
You must have the consent of any named person on the policy to pass on their information
(including any sensitive personal information such as criminal convictions or medical information)
to Beema and/or AXA.
Beema and/or AXA do not intentionally collect any information from individual under 18 years of age, and unless the information was collected in connection with a policy claim, shall delete the details when a parent or guardian notifies us that details have been obtained from their child.
If you believe that there may be an error in any of the information that you have submitted, please contact us via email@example.com we will review and correct any inaccurate information in your records as soon as practicable.
You should be aware that any telephone calls made to us may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes and to assist us in preventing and detecting fraudulent and money laundering activities. Therefore, your use of this means of communication means that you accept and consent to this.